WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• Graduate and/or up to 1 year of experience
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with good knowledge in Excel
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
• Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
Benefits: 25 Days holiday pa, flextime working policy. Early Finish Friday. 50% Private health care contribution for you and dependents. Paid time off to work for charity. Opportunities to grow & develop.
About Shopmium a Quotient brand:
An award-winning mobile media platform founded in 2011 in France. In November 2015, Shopmium was acquired by Quotient Technology Inc and in April 2016 Shopmium successfully launched in the UK. In 2018 we launched into Belgium and we have plans to continue to grow across Europe in the coming years. Shopmium goes from strength to strength, delivering 1,000s of campaigns for FMCG brands each year. We have offices in Paris & London.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.